- 1 package Sana Vidal Scones Mix
- 2 sticks (228g) of cold butter, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of scallions
- 1/4 cup of cooked bacon
- 1/4 sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 4oz buttermilk
- Honey for drizzle (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add Sana Vidal Scone mix into a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment. A pastry knife or fork can be used as well.
- Add the cold cubed butter into the baking mix and and mix till the butter is pea sized. Do not over mix.
- Add your scallions, bacon, cheddar and sun dried tomatoes until well combined.
- Add the buttermilk and mix till a dough forms and leaves the bowl clean.
- Placed dough on a floured table and form it into a disk roughly 7-8 inches
- Cut the dough into 8 slices and place on sheet pan (place on parchment paper)
- Lightly brush the scones with milk and bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. A drizzle of honey on the scones is optional.