- 8 oz of cold unsalted butter
- Buttery Scones MIx
- 70g granulated sugar
- 1/4 Tsp orange zest
- 1 Tsp orange juice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4oz Buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Place Sana Vidal Scones Mix in a mixing bowl and add the sugar. Cut cold butter into cubes and add to scone mix. With a paddle attachment, mix till butter is pea sized. You can also use a pastry knife or fork.
- Add 1/3 cup dried cranberries and orange zest
- Pour in buttermilk and orange juice. Mix with paddle attachment until dough forms and leaves bowl clean. On a floured table, form dough into a ball and flatten to 7-8 inch circle. Cut into 8 triangles and place on a cookie sheet. Brush with milk to brown.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10-15 minutes